Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Art: Image war! Bishounen vs. Bishoujo!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Just post images of anime girls or guys.

    *Sure to be very fruitful for me*

    IRT Miguel's post in Avatar Critics corner:

    Go Yuki!
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk..._kiri20000.JPG
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/eiri2.jpg
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/eiri3.jpg

    And... other guys!
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...0073194698.jpg
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...9973784013.jpg (Kaworu)
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...9339439502.jpg (Full Metal Panic... Tessa's brother's the nice one)
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...0078588110.jpg
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...0369744262.jpg
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/magna_3_1024.jpg (Magna Carta, his name's Calintz Jerevinan)

    Light shounen ai:
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...vitation15.JPG

    <font color="#345E81"><font size="1">[ November 17, 2004 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font></font>

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 24, 2004 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice thread, I'll have to post pics later as when I saw it I had already done my daily channing session.

    (Side note: I think this is an "Art" thread. I never mentioned composite labels because they would be too long/harder to read and leave less room for thread titles, but if you think we should start using them, let's discuss it next time the three of us are online.)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, alright. Wasn't sure if we were spposed to or not.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mwhahahha! This will be a slaughter! ^_^ Since my entire picture hoard is of bishounen (w/some random things), but yeah just a heads up. Large image size for some (maybe most).

    Oh and I'm lazy so it's gonig to be one at a time . . .


    http://www.angelfire.com/indie/straw...s/Assassin.jpg

    Weiss Kreuz is like a sexy boy band that turned bad and became assassins ^_^ Hehehhee

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Gah! Nice! *Puts on to watch list*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meh I wouldn't watch it, read yes, watch NO. I hear Weiss Kreuz Gluhen is better though.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, even better. I like manga more than anime, plus easier to get.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ehh, nice pic Xel

  9. #9
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DNangel... a nice anime... I WANT TO BE DARK! XD

    http://melfice.minitokyo.net/favorites/

    Countermeasures... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •